- This survey provides the only comprehensive information on irrigation activities and water use across American farms, ranches, and horticultural operations.
- It provides information on water sources and amount of water used, acres irrigated by type of system, irrigation and yield by crop, and system investments and energy costs.
- Approximately 35,000 producers across the United States will participate in the survey.
- The results help develop and promote efficient irrigation practices and ensure long-term sustainability of water resources.
- Your responses will not be shared with anyone, including other government agencies, under threat of subpoena.
So, fill it out and send it in.
Marketing Content Editor
Shannon joined Valley Irrigation in 2013. She enjoys traveling with her family, particularly to national parks, and she occasionally writes about her travels for travel magazines. Shannon also likes reading, trying new restaurants, seeing movies, and watching Husker football and Creighton basketball. However, she and her husband spend most of their free time chauffeuring their teenage son to activities and chasing their baby daughter.